Re: Hosting and unattended execution of EL strategies

On Jan 13, 2008, at 2:17 PM, Bob Fulks wrote:

You would need a large organization to compete with NinjaTrader on this.

Bob, I thought Ninja does not provide unattended execution of strategies and will not enable you to put your strategy on a box colocated at the exchange. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You need to be at your PC to run strategies in NinjaTrader whereas I'm angling at putting EL code on a server and running it unattended.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com