Re: TS8 etc

Another view -

With all the people who have taken a dislike to the Cruz brothers (? slimy brothers ?) over the years, and the number that are accomplished programmers, if not true hackers, someone would catch them in the act if the software had any back doors to extract your code up-stream.

I do not think anyone there has the slightest interest in what we are doing.

I also think they are intelligent enough not to risk everything on anything so petty.

I am a conspiracy nut, in little ways, but I try to keep a thread of common sense about it.

Just my two cents worth!

Sam

Samuel K. Tennis
Vista-Research                        voice: 1(850) 243-5105
129 Staff Drive, NE                    cell: 1(850) 582-7342
Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548             fax: 1(510) 743-8274
<SKTennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <http://www.vista-research.com>

        ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****