Re: TS8 etc

I wouldn't have thought an owner/employee of Lind-Waldock would have
risked the farm on scalping ticks from their customers in the early days
of net trading but it happened, they got caught and they lost the farm
-- taken over by Refco in a behind-closed-doors CFTC deal (or so I
hear). Go figure. Maybe TS employees are smarter than Lind employees. ;)