Re: TS8 etc

I believe this is very old news.  I also believe what comes around
goes around. May the slimy brothers rest in peace soon.

Jimmy

I've written to a couple of other posters on the TS forums but never get
replies so I wondered, if private messages via TS actually reach their
destination or whether the TS forum model (after TS has had such a
fulfilling experience with the Omega List') is more divide and rule ie: dont
let the customers talk amongst each other, other than through our
portal?

I'd like to hear from any TS8 users on the list who feel compromised
in giving TS/OBrien unfettered access to their PC.

 Michael