From: Michael Stewart [mailto:michaelstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 4:52 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TS8 etc

I've written to a couple of other posters on the TS forums but never get
replies so I wondered, if private messages via TS actually reach their
destination or whether the TS forum model (after TS has had such a
fulfilling experience with the Omega List') is more divide and rule ie: dont
let the customers talk amongst each other, other than through our
portal?

I'd like to hear from any TS8 users on the list who feel compromised
in giving TS/OBrien unfettered access to their PC.

 Michael