Re[2]: TS8 CLONING

Has something new come along I don't know about?  If those two
computers are not identical copying an operating system to the second
one will not work.  Plus my guess is Tradestation wants you to
register the new computer because they test to see if you are still
running the one it was installed on.  Gone is the day you can share it
with a buddy to let him test something online while you are offline
then switch back.  Don't know for sure on that.  Please correct me if
Vista enabled computers can accept an operating system, registry and
programs via ca copy or backup operation.  That would be a trick.
Where do you suppose it would find the correct drivers for a different
OS?  Every single time I've let Windows look for drivers on the net it
NEVER found one.  Ever.

Jimmy

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/virtualpc/default.mspx

dude don't clone the ts clone the os with ts installed.   also you can use
the built in backup available in the file explorer.

Don't Taze Me Bro.