To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 12:13 PM
Subject: TS8 CLONING

I have a box running ts8 3264 with xp pro. I want to install TS8 on another
box.
How do I effectively and completely transfer all my studies and workspaces etc onto the new box, i.e. I want to duplicate the old box on the new box?
What directories from c:\program files\Tradestation  do i move  over?

Carly