vista and 2000i

I just picked up a new dual core computer running vista I am running ts under xp emulation using dtn sat the server was collecting data last night and this morning but as soon as the market opened the server stopped collecting data. I will check the settings but I think everything is set up ok. I am running a high speed serial card that was working before the market opened but I am at a loss as to what is stopping data flow now. Does anyone have any ideas?