Re[2]: Unexpire Symbol?

Oh boy some of my favorite stuff.

Yes you can do this.  It is complicated by the fact that one man's
data is a futures contract setup as a stock type symbol but even so it
can be done.  You have to have the hypertools or equivalent.

You add say the ESU7 as a stock to your GS.  Then you export the data
from a chart as comma separated.  Then you use Hypertools to change
the data from a stock to a future and to XPO.  Then you import the
data.  I think I remember all that correctly.  It is however easier
the second time.  Much better to have the data in your recycle bin so
you can get back the lucky way.

One thing I mentioned in the past is really easy.  When you backup
your data do it to a different directory each time so you have several
backups from different ending dates.  Hard drives are so cheap now you
can backup a lot of data.  Plus external drives using USB ports can
just be added and added.

Jimmy

I could send the data..but you couldn't import to a symbol you have already.
you would be forced to build a whole new symbol, precisely as my symbols are
set.
(as i mentioned, my symbols are 'stocks')
jim
*list, please correct me if i am mistaken here