RE: Unexpire Symbol?

Hi Group
Boy, did I get lucky! I regularly back-up my 2000i on an external hard
drive. When I do this, I usually delete the files on my external drive and
then copy the new files over from my main machine. I did this last weekend
after the ES and Russell expiration which meant unfortunately that my back
up also contained expired contracts. Just for the heck of it, I checked the
Recycle Bin on my external drive. And low and behold, my previous back up
files dated 9-07-07 were sitting there waiting for me! I re-imported them
into my Global Server, was also able to change the expiration dates because
the Global Server thought the date was still 9-07-07, and all my charts are
back into place! My old charts are here to stay, I re-imported my new charts
and all the current data and we're back in business! I have 95% of my charts
back and I can update the rest manually when I get a chance. Thanks for
everyone's input, I love this group!

Michael Maldonado