Re: vista and 2000i

When you say DTN Sat. and the server was collecting.  Do you mean the
Global server?  How about the DTN box is it collecting?  Call DTN if
you don't know all the little buttons to push to check the box out.
If DTN box is collecting then restart the GS.  Then restart DTN then
GS.  If the GS connects it should have data if the DTN box is set
correctly.  Most of the time when I used DTN I just called them and
told them to push new codes to me.  Ask for the expert on Tradestation
when you call them.  I forget his name.

Jimmy

I just picked up a new dual core computer running vista I am running ts
under xp emulation using dtn sat the server was collecting data last night
and this morning but as soon as the market opened the server stopped
collecting data.  I will check the settings but I think everything is set up
ok.  I am running a high speed serial card that was working before the
market opened but I am at a loss as to what is stopping data flow now. Does
anyone have any ideas?