installing TS2000i SP5, installation failing...not enough disk space in TEMP

  • To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: installing TS2000i SP5, installation failing...not enough disk space in TEMP
  • From: "jbclem1" <jbclem1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 20:13:04 -0700

I've run into this trick error message before, in years past, but I don't remember the solution.  I'm trying to install
the SP5 upgrade after successfully installing SP4.  This one is failing with this error message:

"the decompression of % failed.  There may not be enough free disk space in the TEMP directory"

All the TEMP directories I've looked at have plenty of free space...I forget what the solution was for this problem.
Does anyone know?

jc