adding watchlists into TS2000i, is it possible?

Has anyone figured out how to add groups of symbols into TS2000i, instead of doing it one agonizing symbol by one
agonizing symbol.  I was looking for the Symbol Collection Templates files, thinking there might be a way to do it
through them...hoping they might be ascii text files, but I can't even find them with my file manager (Ztree).

I tried to look through the purebytes archives for information, but they only go up to 2004, and didn't have much.  Any
suggestions for me?

John