10 year notes tick data 20-21 Aug sought

Did just finish rebuilding my XP installation and noticed that I am missing the 10 year notes tick data 20-21 August. I would greatly appreciate if someone can forward me an export of the tick data of these two days. Just let me know what subserver the data has been set to and what the symbol name / setup (expiry) is. (I have it set up to @TYU7, expiry Sept 2007 in line with IQfeed / HyperServer Lite)

Many thanks
Marinus