Re[2]: ts2ki crash

Jim,

Odd isn't it.  Most times you only need to delete the large folder.

Jimmy

thanks Jimmy

i did the indexing process and it went fine.
but, the issue remained.
great suggestion tho..
so...
i re-did the clean install technique again and.. Viola!
:p
what i did different was in the registry.
i deleted the omega entries from both local machine and current user.
(windows2000)
i had deleted only 1 of them the 1st time.
i think XP is a bit different. the pdf i have said HKEY_LOCAL_USER.
i still received the error msg that entry point for ORgtt (i think) couldnt
be found.
o well.. it's working and a miracle. all thanks to the Jimmy S TS2KI repair
manual!
(this particular install has been used and abused to the max, and should be
completely re-done i expect)
thanks again,
jim f