From: William Brower <1000mileman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 7:11:49 AM
Subject: Calling DOS experts

7-21-07

Are there any DOS experts out there.  I am trying to view files on
another machine using the DOS copy command  (eventually I will want
to use the DOS copy commands).  These machines are on a Local Area
Net.  The files reside on the machine known as GATEWAYLAPTOP and when
I run the NET VIEW command on machine "A" it identifies  machine "B"
as \\GATEWAYLAPTOP.  So my command is:

DIR \\GATEWAYLAPTOP\C:\

However I get an error that the file name or directory is
invalid.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Bill Brower
1000mileman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
203-454-2754