Order ID and Position ID

Hello,

My Position IDs show up fine in  the System Tracking
And Control Center.  (TS2K pro suite)

However, the ORDER IDs field is NOT being populated by
TS in the Control Center.

Does anyone know why Position IDs are fine, Order IDs
do not show? How to get TS to generate Order IDs?

I would like to use the Order IDs to keep track of new
vs. old orders.

My set up: off line; connected to CSI data feed EOD.

If you have any tips or ideas please mail me.
Thank you,
Leslie

---
Leslie
-
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
- Ann Landers

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/