RE: Vista & TS2000i

With several people's suggestions, by turning off UAC in the Control Panel, I was able to install TS2000i on Windows Vista Home Premium semi-successfully. eSignal's Data Manager is running OK. I was also able to run TS2000i off-line. Pasting in data, verifying new functions and indicators. But the Global Server still could NOT connect to the eSignal.

What went wrong?

Hope some out there can help me out on this.

I did go into Control Panel to select all related programs for allowing them through Windows firewall. But it didn't help.

Regards
Hango