Re[2]: security at risk?

Hi Gerald, Jimmy

Thanks for your advice.

I started off with a trial of eSiganl. However, it didn't go far. In the discussion I had with
the MD here in Aus, somewhere wires were crossed as to the 200 symbols limit, which I didn't
know about. I had to cancel immediately.

Tested the ports some time on grc.com. Passed with flying colours! But, yes, I'll get another
copy of BitDefender.

--
Regards,
 jon                           mailto:jonmac@xxxxxxxxxxx