Re[2]: Legal ramifications of translating EasyLanguage

Multicharts has an inbuilt EL converter and you can then export as
xml, its seemless. There are a few functions they haven't got
round to doing yet to do with positionkeeping and I think
I_marketposition etc.. maybe thats a copyright issue but they are
still in business...