RE: Legal ramifications of translating EasyLanguage

Really ? And these guys are still in business after 4+ years ?
http://www.viziblesoft.com/elspasswd/index.html

"sue you out of existence"
....I don't think so......

Huge pissing match at best....IP law = mucho gray areas.
Of course, until we get tort reform, the bigger guy can ALWAYS bully the
small fry.