Re: TS 8.2

I find that I have to reboot my computer every few days of TS 8.1 become very show. (I haven't tried 8.2 yet...)

If this happens during the trading day you can simply reboot the machine and TradeStation, rather than clean out all of that stuff.

For indicators be sure you turn off "Update value intra-bar" on the Format Indicator/General panel. This is VERY important. It is on by default.

And I suspect that calling functions by reference rather than by value is faster since the function call has only to pass the address of the variables when the code is run the first time. The addresses never changes so I hope they do not pass them again on every bar.

Bob Fulks