TS 8.2

I have studies that perform a lot of calculations. Either those studies, or the quantity of studies running, or perhaps just general S inefficiency causes the program to become non-responsive. I can clean things up with:

- Open Task Manager and end the following processes:
	a - all processes with names starting with OR
	b- all processes with names starting with TS
	c- WHServer.exe
- Delete Program\cache
- Delete tsconfig in COMMON folder
- defrag

But clearly this has to be done outside of trading hours. Is there any way to automate this, or any other solution?

Thanks.