From: Jim Booner [mailto:jim_booner@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 9:52 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TS 8 and metastock?

morning,

i'm still using ts2k but getting problems with some code.
and after looking at the tradestation page i couldn't get the answers.

is it true that you can use tradestation 8 also offline?
and can tradestation 8 read metastock format?
i have a lot of european markets in metastock format and still want to use
it.

thanks
jim