From: Joel Reymont [mailto:joelr1@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 8:00 AM
To: Chris Evans
Cc: Omega List
Subject: Re: EasyLanguage to C# translator

On Jun 25, 2007, at 3:52 PM, Chris Evans wrote:

> Cool - but the question then becomes why do you
>  want to use or need to use Ninjatrader?

I'm not sure I understand the question :-). Yes, I can translate into
VB, Java, Python, C++ or whatever else but you still need the
infrastructure to execute trades, manage market data, report on the
performance of your trades, chart prices, etc. etc.

Are you looking to build that?

	Joel

P.S. I'm looking for ideas on what to translate into EL and what to
translate EL into. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.186)
Database version: 5.07380
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/