Re: EasyLanguage to C# translator

On Jun 25, 2007, at 3:52 PM, Chris Evans wrote:

Cool - but the question then becomes why do you
 want to use or need to use Ninjatrader?

I'm not sure I understand the question :-). Yes, I can translate into VB, Java, Python, C++ or whatever else but you still need the infrastructure to execute trades, manage market data, report on the performance of your trades, chart prices, etc. etc.

Are you looking to build that?

	Joel

P.S. I'm looking for ideas on what to translate into EL and what to translate EL into. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/