EasyLanguage to C# translator

Folks,

I just deployed my EasyLanguage to C# translator at http://algokit.com.

Click Translate and paste some EasyLanguage code. There's also a link to the forum if you want to discuss or send feedback.

Any errors should be reported with "Syntax Error" above the original code and the trouble spot should be highlighted. Most of the errors should be functions that the translator doesn't know about.

My ultimate goal is to translate from any trading language to any other, e.g. from eSignal's script to EasyLanguage. For now my goals are rather modest and consist of translating to C# that can be used with NinjaTrader.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/