Re: TS2000i and Vista

  • To: "Zarifis Dimitroulis" <zarifis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TS2000i and Vista
  • From: "HyperTrader Customer Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 18:23:53 +0300

When installing on Windows VistaT with User Account Control (UAC) active pay attention to disable it before to start the setup.

This sure can help you and GlobalServer will work properly.

Yours Sincerely,
Natalia Bersano
HyperTrader Tech. Support

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zarifis Dimitroulis" <zarifis@xxxxxxxxx>