Re: TS2000i and Vista

Zarifis,

You might try installing it in the Safe Mode on top of what you have now.  It sounds like the install failed so another go might help, safe mode or not.

Jimmy

Hello all

I tried to install TS2000i ProSuite on a newly bought Vista Business
machine and (after the last update SP5 after re-boot on running
GlobaServer)  I was greeted with a " Cannot open Master File ".
In trying to open Powereditor, I found no sudies in there. I thought a
Verify All could do but no way.
On the other hand the WinXP Pro machine has no problem with the same
installation and studies.

Any hints?
Thanks
Zarifis Dimitroulis