Re: TS2000i and Vista

Hello all

First, thanks to all that responded to my question. Now, the fix.

User Account Control in Vista (UAC) will NOT do (alone at least - not in my case anyway). So with UAC disabled, I logged in Safe Mode and ALL install modules were run in Safe Mode.

ProSuite installed as it should with no problems (except an error "File failed to self-register" ==> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO\dao350.dll ).
After re-booting, UAC back to enabled, ProSuite is ready to run in Vista.

I thought you might want to know.

Regards
Zarifis Dimitroulis