Von: Bob Fulks [mailto:bobfulks@xxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. März 2007 03:00
An: RB
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: Email programs - What do you like or which is the best?

At 09:25 PM 3/28/2007, you wrote:
> Was wondering what email program are most using or like the best?   As I
>said, I use Outlook Express, but I have not tried any of the others and
>don't even know what others are available.

I have used Eudora for over 15 years. Has everything I need and is very
configurable.

  http://www.eudora.com/

It now includes a reverse search capability (like Google) so I can find all
messages with any combination of words from my on-line data base of over
170,000 messages since 1993 in seconds - very handy for list mail and for
finding the order confirmation message for the last time you bought that
funny soap for your wife from 10 months ago... :-)

The filter for messages lets you do lots of things to an incoming message,
set personalities as you like, mark read, etc., and file them in folders.

It has everything I need plus a lot more.

Bob Fulks