RE: TS8.1 Performance Summary Report BUG Part Trois

Tony.

Perhaps in your "Bazarro" world, close on Thursday to close on Friday
is 2 bars.  But in the real world and in TS4, TS2000i, MetaStock9, and
NeuroShell5, Close on Thrusday to Close on Friday is one bar.

In addition open Thusday to open Friday is one bar in TS4, TS2000i,
Metastock9, and NeuroShell5.

Same goes for 1min bars.  The close of 9:45 to the close of 9:50 is one bar.

Even you pal TS8.1 has the close to close as one bar.  However, as I
said before TS8.1 has the open to open as 2 bars which is a bug in the
real world and is correct in your Bazarro world.

Good luck trading in Bazarro World!

My contribution to correcting your Bazarro world retort is finished,
as there's nothing
left to say.