Trade Automation

Hi Toly,

No real recommendations Toly.  I've used a couple of them and one that
isn't available anymore.  The major flaw that I've seen is error
handling.

To me - making the trade is the single most important part of trading.
Hang the price, hang the cost - make the trade.  The rest is back office
fluff and stuff.

Because of the error handling problem - unless your up to doing a lot of
coding in TS - I wouldn't trust any of the programs that I've seen to
"black box" trade.  Even if you are up to that I'd still suggest that a
pair of eyes will beat a "black box" over time.  The "black box" only
needs to screw up once.

However, as an execution tool most seem to work rather well - computers
do react much faster and they don't second guess.  They just need to be
monitored.

Larry