Re: TS8.1 Performance Summary Report BUG Part Trois

> Good luck trading in Bazarro World!

Mike, you're making this a personal issue with your insulting comments
when it really is not. It's strictly a technical issue.

Without getting into the specifics of TS8 -- I don't use it -- TS4/TS2K
are clearly wrong, i.e. it's a "bug". In TS4/TS2K, if you were trading
daily bars and bought every day at the open and sold the same day at the
close, the report would show each trade to be zero bars, even though you
were in the market every hour it was open. If you calculated your net
profit per bar, you would get a divide by zero error, i.e. your
profit/bar would be infinity. This is mathematically impossible. To
continue to assert that the TS4/TS2K way of counting bars is the correct
way and the only way defies mathematics and defies common sense.

TS8 may be "wrong", I don't know. I do know that TS4/TS2K are "wrong."
But many things with every version of TS have been "wrong" and I've
learned to live with them. I have better ways to spend my time than to
agonize over known but consistent bugs that I can work around.

--
  Dennis