AW: need modeling software

Colin,

In case I have not mentioned it before, most things can be done with
Wealth-Lab (see at www.wealth-lab.com)! ;)

a) should be done through Web-Updating a WatchList
b) and c) it's a WatchList-loop that collects Close/StdDev and normalizes
them as to have their sum = 100% [assuming that "neutral" means
"volatility-balanced"] - and I included the WealthScript code for you:

const StdDevPeriod = 10;
var w: integer;
var Ratio, NormFactor: float;
var RatioList: TList = TList.Create;
SingleCalcMode(true);
for w := 0 to WatchListCount - 1 do
try
  SetPrimarySeries(WatchListSymbol(w));
  Ratio := PriceClose(BarCount - 1)
         / StdDev(BarCount - 1, #Close, StdDevPeriod);
  RatioList.AddData(GetSymbol, Ratio);
  NormFactor := NormFactor + Ratio / 100;
except
end;
for w := 0 to RatioList.Count - 1 do
begin
  print(RatioList.Item(w) + #9
      + FormatFloat('0.00%', RatioList.Data(w) / NormFactor));
end;

Volker