Re: data exchange between the user and Trade Station servers

Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:26:18 +0100
From: Michael Stewart <michaelstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ethereal site states their product is used by 'NETWORK PROFESSIONALS'
which YOU obviously are - and as most people are NOT would you kindly
share your findings and results?
I have no way to monitor the network traffic on the "Sergey" machine's interface, but if he would install the recommended software then he could see for himself the _exact_ nature and content of the traffic, instead of making unfounded, arm-waving accusations. I would like to know the results too, as I run Omega Research's TS2000i (hence my participation in this omega-list) rather than TradeStation Technologies, Inc. TSx.x.