Re: data exchange between the user and Trade Station servers

I do not know a single person around me who relied on
ethics and did not get ripped off as a result. Some
people get it sooner, others later. I understood it
very quickly once I came into United States, or may
be, my stakes got higher, once I got here.

Sergey