Re: Re[2]: data exchange between the user and Trade Station servers

I don't think they would rip off  your EL code for 2 reasons,
1: most ppl blow up their accounts on their own
2: they can monitor other things like order flow or any other stats they want on the backend.

I would say watch your account like a hawk and be very paranoid. That applies to all  brokerages not just TS.