Re: TS8.1 Performance Summary Report BUG Part Trois

So, if you buy on the open and sell the same day on the close, is your
trade zero bars or one bar? One makes more sense to me but the old way
of reporting gives you zero. Looks to me like they have finally fixed
the "bug". ;-)

> TS2000i and every other trading platform....

Please list some other consumer-level programs that do it like TS4/2K.

Once again, where this is simply a matter of convention, rather than a
clear matter right or wrong, I don't have a problem with it either way
as long as it's consistent and I know how it works.

--
  Dennis