2000i Signals vanishing ?

Hello All,

I have been a user of TS for long time. I know that
there is a data adjustment that takes place within the
bar (bouncing tick etc.) however I have never before
seen a recent event.

When I closed the chart and re-opened it a time bar(s)
(240 minute)signal(s) vanished.

In the past I have seen a signal adjust slightly to
purports a signal price that was slightly better than
the actual traded signal. This occurred if the target
price of a stop order was within a price gap and the
signal could not lock to a price.

I have been working on feeding data from a forex
broker into 2000i using Hyper Server and noticed out
of sequence ticks when running a 1 tick chart.
Anyone hear of or seen anything like this?

Trying to figure out which path to work on....

Broker....Hyper Server .....TS2000i (in which case I
am dead in the water I suppose).

Thanks in advance.
Don