RE: TS8.1 Performance Summary Report BUG Part Trois

Tony,

If I buy on the close of Thursday and sell on the close of friday
using daily bars that trade takes 24hours and one bar.  If I buy on
the open thr and sell on the open friday, that trade takes 24hours and
1 bar also.  Open to open is one bar not 2.

TS2000i and every other trading platform does this calculation
correctly.  TS8.1 does not.

If you are buy and selling at the market, TS8.1 adds one extra bar to
every trade's number of bar in trade.  If you use these stats this
error will create erroneous results.

If your like DH and could care less about accurate performance stats
good for you.