Re: TS8.1 Performance Summary Report BUG Part Trois

I reported this bug to TS Support and to the TS Forum at the end of
April when I discovered it. The example I've given is a simple example
that anyone can duplicate.

I discovered the error by comparing the TS8.1 Performance Report with
the TS2000i Performance report. Everything matched but the average
bars in total winning and losing trades and anything that had to do
with winning and losing bars.

I double checked by counting the winning and losing bars myself and
discovered that TS 8.1 adds an extra bar per trade if the trade
buy/sells at the market on the open of a bar.  TS2000i did not do
that.

I think my example speaks for itself.

Many TS users on the Forum after reading about this bug have sent
complaints to TS Support without avail!

On 9/12/06, Mark Simms <marksimms@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Unbelieveable. How long has this problem been outstanding since first
reported ?
Tradestation's tech support still leaves a lot to be desired !