Re: Gaps in TS 2000i chart

Did you actually look at the data in the GS to see if April had data?  Edit the symbol and open the daily data.

Hi,

  I recently imported 5 years worth of daily bars (stocks) into my globalserver. The gs import appear to be a success, All the bars were imported. However when I pull up my TS 2000 charts I have gaps every April. ie my charts for each of my 500 stocks do not show any bars for the entire month of April for each of the 5 years.

  Kindly help.

  Peter