Re: Example Psycked out

Hello Mark,

Back to my point which btw is not off topic.  There is a trading
system here to develop just not one that you typically understand.

There are many people every day who are using as an edge to trade,
human emotions as well as logic algorithms.  Not specifically using
them rather understanding them and applying methods that give an edge
in conjunction with using them.

Let's take a typical highest high break out as an example. Using the
edge of knowing many longer term traders are going to buy there, many
professionals will step in and sell short term.  Or perhaps the short
term trader will buy in advance of a breakout and dump the trade
selling to the new longs and taking a profit.

A guy could always figure out and edge which will typically wind up
failing as it becomes mainstream.  I think we are entering a new error
(i know ok can't a guy have a laugh) when the great traders of all
times will be using "understanding" as a trading system rather than
conventional thinking as is now.

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown