Re[2]: Example Psycked out

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re[2]: Example Psycked out
  • From: Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 21:57:28 -0500

Hello John,

By the late 1990s, Johannesburg was rated as one of the most dangerous
cities in the world.

JP> The finer points escaped me, but I wonder if this kind of
JP> testosterone fuelled agro isn't at the root of the "ugly American"
JP> label that you guys seem so unable to comprehend.

Ugly? Ugly?  ugly is getting your ass whacked up by a bunch of
Soweto's.  Raping, killing, torturing, robbing and looting etc.

JP> No, I'm not some lefty apologist. I despise Michael Moore for his
JP> fundamental dishonesty, but as a "foreigner" I find it difficult
JP> to tell the difference, redneck-wise between him and G W Bush.

Looks like South Africa could use some red necks but what incentive
would anyone have to gain what?  Maybe you could move to Mexico City
where it's safer and continue social work.

JP> John R Pretorius 27 Drakenstein, 52 Outspan Road, Sunset Acres
JP> 2196, South Africa

ps If I had a flame thrower on my vette maybe I would come fry a few
car jackers for you. Yea I sure want to live where you do where the
world is free of read neck Americans.

Flamethrower now an option on S. African cars
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/africa/9812/11/flame.thrower.car/

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown