From: Mark Brown [mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 June 2006 04:57
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'Mark Brown'; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re[2]: Example Psycked out

Hello John,

By the late 1990s, Johannesburg was rated as one of the most dangerous
cities in the world.

JP> The finer points escaped me, but I wonder if this kind of
JP> testosterone fuelled agro isn't at the root of the "ugly American"
JP> label that you guys seem so unable to comprehend.

Ugly? Ugly?  ugly is getting your ass whacked up by a bunch of Soweto's.
Raping, killing, torturing, robbing and looting etc.

JP> No, I'm not some lefty apologist. I despise Michael Moore for his
JP> fundamental dishonesty, but as a "foreigner" I find it difficult to
JP> tell the difference, redneck-wise between him and G W Bush.

Looks like South Africa could use some red necks but what incentive
would anyone have to gain what?  Maybe you could move to Mexico City
where it's safer and continue social work.

JP> John R Pretorius 27 Drakenstein, 52 Outspan Road, Sunset Acres 2196,

JP> South Africa

ps If I had a flame thrower on my vette maybe I would come fry a few car
jackers for you. Yea I sure want to live where you do where the world is
free of read neck Americans.

Flamethrower now an option on S. African cars
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/africa/9812/11/flame.thrower.car/

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown