my new baby -- gannstation.com

Hi guys,

The last couple of months I have been working on a new project, a series of
market geometry products for Tradestation loosely based on W.D. Gann. The
concept is based on software I have developed for myself over the last five
years. Frankly, I don't know if this will be a huge hit or a belly flop in
the software market. It is an incredibly powerful technology, but it doesn't
fit into the Tradestation "automated system" mindset. They are going to
announce it to the Tradestation world in the next week or so, but I would
love to get some feedback (good or bad) from some of you here in the
meantime. Many of us go back quite a number of years now, and I would really
value your input. The website is http://gannstation.com/. My hope is that it
will be and interesting and thought-provoking, even if market geometry is
not your cup of tea.

Thanks,
Chris