Re: Token File

Sometimes it takes several verify alls to fix it.  If that doesn't
work and you are using TS2ki then reinstall is easy.

Always keep a backup copy of the MyWork folder.  That is your stuff.
The BiFuncs stuff is Omega's unless you have changed their functions
or indicators.  Any time you do that change the name and make it your
stuff not theirs cause if you reinstall the program it goes back to
the original Omega stuff by default.

If none of this works let me know and I will give you another way.

Jimmy