Inside the bar

OK .. I cannot solve this and tech support is m.i.a.
I'm trying to execute an order that says
Buy at open + .5*ATR(5) stop;
So I set the properties to look inside the bar and
I change the word open to opend(0) and the calc of
ATR(5) is no longer = the 5 day ATR( I have no idea
What it actually does =) what do I need to change about ATR to make the
right calc?
When I check the inside the bar property then suddenly
Conditions become true that really should not be true until the close
So how do change the word "close" to wait for the actual close ??
Has anyone played with this opend(0) term?
C. Evans