Hypertrader history plug in solved

Hello

I finally just restored one computer to it's original OS condition and reloaded all the software. The data downloader is working again. I have not tried it on the other machine, I don't want to know at this point :)

Max

From: omega-digest-request@xxxxxxxxxx
To: omega-digest@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: omega-digest Digest V2006 #82
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:25:12 -0700

omega-digest Digest Volume 2006 : Issue 82

Today's Topics:
Re[2]: OT: external hard drive [ jon <jonmac@xxxxxxxxxxx> ]
Hypertrader history software... [ "Max Pierson" <maxpi_44@xxxxxxx> ]
Anyone have a Tick Counter??????? [ RGHSTOCKS@xxxxxxx ]

Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 07:29:19 +1000
From: jon <jonmac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Jimmy Snowden <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: "Riley Robertson" <rileyrobertson@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Omega-List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re[2]: OT: external hard drive

I'll backup Ray & Jimmy (woa: I did not say that) Casper & now
Casper3.0 on the w2000 machine (to replace Ghost). It has a property
to only backup changed files, which seems alot faster the ver2.0 on my
other machines. Although the w2000 machine was reformatted.

Incidentally you might try a sata2 external case if yours are sata
machines.

--
Regards,
jon mailto:jonmac@xxxxxxxxxxx